To serve with my estimating skills and experience as an Insurance Company Field Auto Appraiser.
Independent Appraiser – State of Oklahoma
Self-Employed Automobile Damage Independent Appraiser: 01-/2012 – Present
• Acquired damage photos & wrote damage estimates for three different IA service companies.
• Services were provided to State National, Nationwide, Safe Auto, and Allstate per their described guidelines.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012,
Bilingual Spanish/English Collision Damage Estimator: 12/2009 – 12/2011
• Provided the most cost-effective collision estimates for walk-in & out-of-pocket customers.
• Provided the most cost-effective collision estimates for insurance companies such as State Farm, Farmers, Travelers, Shelter, & ANPAC using the CCC Pathways estimating software system.
• Followed estimate writing guidelines for other insurance companies.
• Ordered used, new OEM & after-market auto equipment from parts vendors.
• Updated customers & insurance companies with the vehicle repair progress status every other day.
• Provided tours of the body shop to better demonstrate the repair process.
Tulsa, OK 74114, 918-745-8901
Bilingual Spanish/English Collision Damage Estimator: 05/2008 – 11/2009
• Promptly provided customer estimates and entered respective data into the management system.
• Responsible for assigning repair work to technicians and supervising workflow to target completion.
• Ordered used, new OEM, & after-market auto equipment from parts vendors.
Bilingual Spanish/English Collision Damage Estimator: 11/2007 – 05/2008
• Surveyed initial damages & created auto damage estimates for customers & insurance companies.
• Provided excellent customer service to customers & insurance company adjusters/appraisers.
• Assisted customers with general questions & insurance reporting process.
• Coordinated the vehicle teardown/disassembly, as needed, with the Shop Production Manager.
• Notified customers & insurance companies of supplemental damage & delays when they occurred.
• Inspected finished repairs prior to delivery vehicle to customer/owner.
Bilingual Spanish/English Collision Damage Estimator: 08/2006 – 11/2007
• Provided hail, vandalism, & collision auto damage estimates to customers & insurance companies.
• Inspected & photographed vehicles then noted all prior & unrelated damages before repairs started.
• Recommended and offered additional repairs to customers while their vehicle was in the shop.
• Applied the CCC Pathways software system when creating estimates & trained new estimators.
• Performed parts searches & applied new when used, aftermarket or reconditioned were not available.
• Updated customers & insurance companies with the vehicle repair progress status regularly.
• Integrated insurance estimates into shop format to match allowances.
Bilingual Spanish/English Auto Service Writer: 03/2006 – 08/2006
• Processed all used car trade-ins, auctioned, & dealer purchases into the dealership.
• Prepared repair orders for the on-site service technicians & assigned cars to detail technicians.
• Wrote repair orders for customers needing regular maintenance or to address vehicle issues.