Real estate classifieds

Trash-Free! DomesticSale supports green internet.

United States

DomesticSale classifieds
 
Print

For sale: 1,218 sq.ft. Single family home, Carrollton, Virginia - $10,000

For sale: single family home, 1,218 sq.ft., 3 beds. - $10,000 - Carrollton, Virginia
Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlargeplayer
Price: $10,000
Size: 1,218 sq.ft.
Type: Single Family
Bedrooms: 3 beds.
Bathrooms: 1.5 bath.
Garage/park.: -
Real Estate & Personal Property Auction
3 BR, 1.5 BA • Brick Home Ideal Location Furniture, Equipment & More

Previews: Sat, June 9 & 16 • 10 AM - 2 PM EDT

https://www.abcole.com/auction/norfolk-estate-pers​onal-property-sale/

Real Estate Auction
Thurs, June 21 • 6 PM EDT
Live, On-Site: 3144 Beamon Ct, Norfolk, VA 23513
• Single-family, brick home
• 1,218± sq ft
• 3 BR; 1.5 BA
• Situated in quiet cul-de-sac
• Elmhurst area of Norfolk
• Close proximity to Azalea Gardens
• Central & convenient to military bases, beaches & all that metro Norfolk has to offer!

Personal Property Auction
Online Only
Bid Wed, June 13 • 12 PM thru Wed, June 20 • 6 PM EDT

• Ethan Allen furniture – Excellent condition!
• Gun cabinet
• Hooker entertainment center
• Flat screen TVs
• Craftsman 9” band saw
• Craftsman rotary workbench

ABCole.com | 877-539-9866

United Country I AB Cole and Associates Auction & Realty LLC
Barry Cole, VAAF 796

TERMS: Real Estate: 10% Buyer’s Premium. For registration buyers will need a driver’s license for positive ID and a $5,000 cashier’s check made payable to the bearer. A total deposit of five percent (5%) is required on auction day. Balance due at closing. Closing to be within 30 days. Personal Property: 15% Buyer’s Premium, 6% VA sales tax. Visit website for complete terms, conditions and additional information. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Listed by United Country
Status Verified
Listed on Carrollton, Virginia
Date listed
Ad number 1882671
Views
Address
3144 Beamon Ct, Carrollton, Virginia
Share on FacebookTweet this!Pin it!Google+Tumblr
Report the ad

Home | DomesticSale mobile | Help | Log in | Registration | Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of Use | Site map | Classifieds locations
© Advertising agency MM4, 2001
Close