For 100% CLTV, all we care about is the LTV. We’ve worked with people whose credit is under 400, and people with over 200 inquiries.
We lend you acquisition funds, with usually the seller holding a second position for TRUE 100% Combined Loan To Value. Our Hard Money is interest only, for 12 – 36 months.
- Clean title/title insurance.
- A recent appraisal; 3 - 9 months, case by case. Over 9 months, you will need to order one.
- Closing costs. Remember, when you negotiate, you can ask for the seller to pay closing costs, aka, a seller credit.
- Doc Fee.
- We can lend from $100K - $3M; over 3M is case by case.
- Residential and commercial (multifamily) real estate; if O/O, it must be for business only.
- Land must either be cash-flowing (ie, commercial parking lot), or there must be some type of real estate on it, up to 5A; no raw land/ground up construction.
- Your credit is only to set the interest rate. We've helped people with a FICO under 400, and others with over 200 inquires.
*Deferred Option,* which includes BRRR, refi, or more traditional fix & flips:
• Fix and Flip Hard Money Residential Loans
• Single Family Residential, 1-4 Units
• Loans from $75,000 to $2,000,000
• 1st Lien Position
• Up to 12 Month Term; Deferred interest payments for up to 12 months (that's no payments)
• Dedicated Business Development Manager
• Roll origination points into loan amount
• Cash flow challenges - ask us to help on your next refinance renovation project for additional funds.
We loan up to 90% of the total project costs for experienced flippers. Beginners welcome with 20% down of the total cost.
Non-deferred funding options, including BRRR and Commercial.
1-4 family properties. Larger commercial properties are also considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Our minimum loan size is $50,000.
• Rehab typically may not exceed 100% of the purchase price.
• Minimum purchase price is $25,000.
• There is no maximum loan size.
Close rates range from at 9.99% to 11.99%.
To assist with your cash flow during the loan, interest for at least the first six months is typically funded from an interest reserve account as part of the loan. Our points typically range from 2.0% to 3.5%
Loans are subject to a maximum LTV of up to 75% of the after-repaired-value, and up to 85% of total cost.
All borrowers must come up with a minimum cash reserve of at least 15% of the loan amount at closing. Closing costs typically range between 1% to 2%, and include third party costs such as appraisal, BPO (Broker Price Opinion) and document preparation.
Please call: 209-691-5393 Monday - Friday 11AM - 7PM.