You want a professionally designed website done quickly at an affordable price. We've got you covered.
We're a marketing agency based in New York City and we have been in business since 2010. Over 100 clients from 27 countries have trusted us with their websites. We work with large corporations, small businesses, mom and pop shops, and startups. Our clients include many successful companies such as RookieHumans, Koala Bubs, ActiveCare, Crochini, Clarus, and many more.
Check out some of our work at our Portfolio page here:
At our company, we value quality, reliability, integrity, and trust. We fully understand a client's website can potentially make or break their business. That's why we don't stop our work until each of our clients is 100% happy with our project.
Meanwhile, we also understand some clients may have a relatively low budget. We always try to work with our clients based on their budget and do our best to deliver our best work without sacrificing quality.
If you are trying to pick a company to design your website, here are our 5 tips that can help you pick the right one:
1. Look at their own company website on desktop, tablet, and mobile. If they can't even get their own website right, it's hard to expect them to get it right for their clients' websites. Frankly, many companies that are offering web design services here have websites that are not professional at all. We sincerely suggest you stay away from them. Many of them don't actually design websites themselves. They simply outsource to freelancers in other countries. Outsourcing is not the problem, of course. It's the lack of quality control and even expertise.
2. Check for web copy and grammar errors on their company website. Web design is as much about content as about graphic design. Images don't sell. Words do. As a web design agency, we conduct at least one in-depth conversation with each client to make sure we understand the soul of their business. Then we supercharge our clients' description of their business into words that sell. In fact, one of our services is Landing Page Optimization, through which we help improve the conversion rates of our clients' landing pages. A big part of that is copywriting.
3. Make sure they offer unlimited revisions in their contract. It's very important that you sign a contract with the agency you work with before work and make sure unlimited revisions are included in the contract. At our company, we sign a contract with every client, in which we specifically mention that unlimited revisions are covered in our package.
4. Be aware of companies that promise the world. You probably have seen them before. "Expect nothing less than perfect," "Best web design agency," "We provide the best customer service," or "Deliver in 48 to 72 hours." These phrases are meaningless as they are almost certainly not true.
5. Last but not least, check their portfolio. Make sure they are real websites, not their own test design projects. Also, make sure these websites are still active today and they look largely similar to the versions in the portfolio.
We hope these tips help. If you think they do, we invite you to take a look at our portfolio at https://www.nicholaschou.com/portfolio and our company home page at https://www.nicholaschou.com and select us to design your company website.
***** Let's Get Started! *****
==> If you are ready to get started, please fill out the following Website Design Client Questionnaire at:
It should take you about 10 to 15 minutes.
==> If you still have some questions, you can refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below. Please also feel free to contact us. You can send us a message on our home page at https://www.nicholaschou.com by clicking on Contact from the menu. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or text or call us at (917) 745-3068.
Thanks for reading and look forward to working on your project!
***** Frequently Asked Questions *****
Q: What's your typical turnaround time?
A: Everyone's project is different. It takes more time to complete a complex website than a simple personal blog. It also depends on what content or design you already have. By in general, it takes 1 to 3 weeks to complete a simple company website or a blog, and 2 to 4 weeks for an e-commerce website or a custom website.
Do NOT work with a company if they tell you it would only take a few days to complete your project. It takes time for us to communicate about your project, come up with an initial design, write web content, work on front-end HTML pages, and then develop the back-end--not to mention the time revisions will take.
We will give you a more specific turnaround time once we have more information from you.
Q: What's the cost?
A: Similar to the previous question, it depends on your project. Here are the price ranges for different projects:
• Simple company websites and blogs: from $299
• Custom company websites and blogs: from $449
• Ecommerce websites: from $1,299
Q: Do you provide unlimited revisions?
Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located in New York City. Our address is:
511 Avenue of the Americas #4088
New York, NY 10011
Q: How to do I get started?
A: Please fill out the following Website Design Client Questionnaire at:
We will kick off the project once we received your response.