A new year brings new possibilities – just like us, our homes need a little maintenance to stay running the best they can.
If your siding and windows are older or have sustained damage from weather or accidents, they are not performing to capacity causing more money you leak into energy bills and the higher risk of damage occurring to your home.
Not sure if your windows and siding are ready to be replaced? Here are some warning signs they are failing, at risk or simply outdated…
- holes, shifting and warping of your current siding
- gaps or cracks in your window frames
- you notice drafts or air flowing freely around your window
- it’s hard to open or close your windows correctly
- cracking, peeling and water damage to your siding
- increased energy bills
- too much maintenance (newer siding offers less maintenance options like vinyl)
If you notice any of these issues, it’s a good indicator that you need to replace your siding, windows or both.
Whatever the reason, your local siding experts can help. Offering high quality products and a wide array of options, you can schedule a free consultation and find the perfect fit for your home. No matter your budget, needs or design preferences, there are amazing choices to protect your home and have it looking sharp in the new year!
Give Cousins Construction Siding Experts a call today at 773.294.7859!