Are you looking for an RV or campervan that gets 24-29 mpg? The Mini-T Campervan does just that!
Do not overlook the size of the Mini-T Campervan. The Mini-T packs more power capability than many larger class B RV’s. Off grid or on grid you can enjoy your microwave, tv/dvd, Maxx fan, refrigerator, and other “creature comforts". This Mini Campervan includes a foldable portable toilet.
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available:
Campervan questions? Delivery or financing questions? Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Full details on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
Are you searching for a fully accessorized RV that is easy to park and can fit in a standard garage?
This fuel-efficient and spacious campervan is a mini motorhome with all the accessories you’d imagine in a standard RV.
**Hassle-Free Parking and Storage**
It’s rare to see a motorhome parked in a garage. However, the Mini T Campervan makes the motorhome garageable, providing convenience and peace of mind to its owners.
You can easily park the Mini T Campervan in a standard garage protecting your vehicle from the elements. This Mini T feature is a godsend for people living in HOAs and those who can’t park their campervans outside.
**Your Motorhome Is Your Everyday Vehicle**
One can’t even imagine going for groceries and other daily commutes on a motorhome. However, with the Mini T Campervan, you can use a motorhome for reasons besides recreational outings. Its space-efficient footprint, impressive fuel efficiency, easy driving, and full cabin features make the Mini-T Camper Van better than any van on the road.
Comfort features of this Mini-T include: TV/DVD with long range over the air antenna, awning, microwave, refrigerator, sink, under bed storage, couch/bed and a foldable portable toilet. This micro camper is powered by solar, dual house batteries, 2000w off grid electrical power or hook up to shore power. This Transit Connect MiniT Campervan is equipped with great safety features including blind spot info system in the mirrors, front and rear sensing system, navigation system, large screen back up camera, auto headlamps, auto windshield wipers and adaptive cruise control.
Full details on dealer website at www.dlm-distribution.com
DLM-Distribution is Minnesota Camper Van Manufacture and licensed dealer. Serving customers nationwide ~ We make nationwide sales and logistics simple!
Campervan questions? Delivery Warranty or financing questions? Call today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446
Fly in / Drive in / Trade / Delivery options available.
WHY IS A SMALL RV OR CAMPERVAN BETTER THAN A LARGE RV?
Small Motor Home / Class B advantages why look closely at the Transit or Connect Campervans?:
1. Better fuel economy
2. Camper vans are easier to drive than a big motorhome
3. Can go through any car wash- easy to keep clean inside and outside clean- smaller is better!
4. Can access smaller roads and dirt roads leading to "out of the way" dispersed camping opportunities
5. Can take a nap, get some sleep rest wherever parking is allowed.
6. With a small RV you can and drive your vehicle to explore the area and your RV home and food is always with you so you can save on restaurant meals. With a larger RV you would need to leave it behind and take a second- pulled behind vehicle to enable parking and exploring
7. A camper van will go anywhere a car can go- garage, parking garage, small roads, parking in busy cities or high brush areas with low trees.
8. If, while exploring, you find a great overnight spot, you can stay without having to backtrack to get your RV.
9. Storage is enough for most people, with less storage space you tend to bring less "stuff" you will likely not use and be less tempted to buy too much in route. Extra stuff along the way on an extended trip gets mailed home enabling you to stay on the road without clutter
10. Can be used as a primary or secondary vehicle when not traveling. Great for tailgating.
11. This small Camper Van RV should hold its value better than a larger RV due to escalating fuel prices, high storage prices and higher insurance costs for the bigger RV motorhomes.
12. You don't need a toad (tow vehicle) adding additional expense and set up time when camping and maneuvering around your destination
13. You can park it in your driveway- big plus, no storage fee's
14. You will not pull into a parking lot wondering if you will be able to park or turn around
15. More camping opportunities, many camp grounds do not have spots for the larger motorhomes
16. Great for a trip to your friend's bon-fire and parties- You always have a place to stay without imposing on their home and space. Beside the big benefit of sleeping in your own bed with your own bedding!
17. Of course you save on hotel fees when traveling but with a Transit Connect Camper van you can pull over, sleep and not have to unload to go into a hotel, pack back up and load vehicle again each night. Setting the bed up takes seconds!
18. Using a camper van as a primary vehicle is a wonderful option- less insurance, less cost maintaining multiple vehicles and you can be spontaneous- your gear is with you, spend the night, make a meal, go for that extended hike. Take advantage of your time without having to return home to resupply for your next adventure.
19. A Large Motor home often does not get used many days out of the year. Think about "cost per use when making your RV purchase decision!
Large home= monthly payment + storage when not in use, + 8 +/- MPG fuel economy, + insurance, + depreciation, + cleaning and maintenance costs, plus higher camp ground fees- full hookups) Consider a $100,000 big Motorhome RV financed with all associated costs that is used 3 weeks per year on average. You will find this RV costing over $1050 per use!
Small Motor home= Higher use, Reduced monthly payment, high MPG fuel economy, less insurance cost (insures like a car), will likely depreciate less, easier to sell if you choose to sell later, clean at home or at gas station car wash, lower camp fees.
NOTE: You must run your own numbers when considering the examples above. 1) Financing 2) how often you use your RV 3) style of camping and other variables will all make a difference in your cost per use.
DLM-Distribution is a Minnesota Manufacture and licensed dealer serving the camping and traveling community nationwide.
Nationwide Camper Van shipping available!
Campervan questions? Delivery or financing questions? Call DLM-Campervans today 651-285-7089 or 507-382-9446